Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- This article is about the people and places of Greek myth. Chryse Planitia is also an extremely large impact basin on Mars
- In Greek mythology, Chryse (Template:Lang-el) was a lover of Ares and mother of Phlegyas.
- Chryse Island (Greek: Χρύση, Khrýsē) is an island in the Mediterranean where, in Greek mythology, Philoctetes was bitten by a snake.
- Chryse is the Greek short name of gold-producing Chryse Chersonessos in the East Indies. This name was applied by the geographer Ptolemy to the Philippines which means isle of gold. It is located to the east of Khruses Kersonenson (The Golden Peninsula) which refers to Malaysia.
- Chryses is the name of the father of Chryseis, a woman Agamemnon took as a slave during the Trojan War.
- Chryse is a large planitia (low plain) on the planet Mars (see Chryse Planitia)
- Legeza, Laszlo. "Tantric Elements in pre-Hispanic Philippines Gold Art," Arts of Asia, July-Aug. 1988, pp.129-136. (Mentions gold jewelry of Philippine origin in first century CE Egypt)
- Peralta, J.T. "Prehistoric gold ornaments from the Central Bank of the Philippines," Arts of Asia 1981, no.4, p.54.
- Villegas, Ramon N. Ginto: History Wrought in Gold, Manila: Bangko Central ng Pilipinas, 2004.
bg:Хриса de:Chryse (Tochter des Almos) el:Χρύση es:Crisa (mitología) nl:Chryse pl:Chryse ru:Хриса